I was blessed to receive the Liebster Award from 2 fellow bloggers: Bethany @ Little Homeschool Blessings and Kym @Homeschool Coffee Break , as an example of this. Thank You to you both.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have great content but not too many people may have heard of them yet; it is only given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Awards come with rules:
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
- Go to each blogger page and let them know about the award.
- Thank the person who nominate you and link back to their blog.
- I am PK (pastor's kid), and a sinner saved by Grace, .
- I am a middle child with everything that comes from that.
- I have been diagnosed as hypertensive.
- My husband and I met at seminary.
- I love visiting new places.
- I love, love theology and more recently apologetics
- Though I come from an island in the Caribbean I do not like the heat.
- I love sleeping (but only at night).
- I love baking and trying new dishes. Go Pinterest!
- I have a heard time with routines.
- I love singing Praise and Worship songs.
My answers to Bethany's questions:
- What makes you most happy about homeschooling: The ability to minister to my kids 24/7.
- What is the subject you like the least? Writing and literature, as these are not my strongest areas.
- What is your favorite season? The fall. I love watching the colors at this time of the year and I love the fall weather as well.
- Who inspires you the most? This is a hard question and I would have to say my husband.
- Where do you like to spend your time? With other christians and with my church family.
- What is your favorite homeschooling song? I do not have one
- Which chore do you like the most? I do not like any chore but I love that I can listen to podcast and my audio bible while doing dishes.
- What is (are) your hobby (ies)? Listening to podcast, reading, watching TV and play games.
- If given a choice between sleeping in or going to bed early, which would you pick? Going to bed early.
- What is your favorite movie? It used to be Gladiator and The Patriot, but after watching Les Miserables I think it has climbed up to the top.
- What if something you would like to do if you had an extra hour? Finish my books.
- Why did you start your blog? To record our homeschooling adventures and to share homeshool resources with others.
- What is your favorite thing about homeschooling? Seeing my kids discover things in front of my eyes.
- What was your favorite subject when you were in school? (And is it still your favorite?) Grammar
- Who or what inspires you? See #4
- What makes you laugh? Anything. I love to laugh and laugh easily.
- Where did you go on your best vacation ever? I will have to say Disney World when I was a teenager.
- Do you play a musical instrument? No
- What is something you'd still like to learn? An instrument, a craft or hobby, a new language... Probably play the piano but I do not have the discipline and patience for it.
- What is your favorite food? Leg of Lamb
- What is your favorite holiday or season? See # 2 above
- What's the funniest thing your kid(s) did or said recently? Dressed as hobbits.
- What is the thing you like the least about homeschooling?
- What is your biggest motivation to keep homeschooling?
- What is your favorite part of the year?
- What is your favorite food to cook?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your kids?
- What would the perfect vacation look like for you?
- What is your favorite Bible passage?
- What is your favorite Praise and Worship song?
- What is the #1 curriculum you would recommend?
- What is your favorite attribute of God?
- How often do you meet with other homeschoolers?
1. The Tiger Chronicle
2. Frog's Lilypad
3. Every Bed of Roses
4. Homeschooling Just Next Door
5. Creating Classical Chaos
6. Aspiring to Be
7. My Tropical Home
8. Grant Us Wisdom
9. Coffee, Cobwebs and Curriculum
10. The Potter's Hand Academy
11. Only Passionate Curiosity