Beef and Rice CasseroleIngredients:
1 ld of ground beef
1 onion chopped
2 garlic clove minced
1 can of mushroom soup, or your own
1/4 cup of milk or half and half
1 tomato chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/4-1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the over to 350. Grease a baking dish.
- Brown the beef, add the onion, garlic and green pepper. Season to taste.
- In a bowl, mix together the beef, the spices, the rice, the soup, the tomato and the cheese.
- Put whole mixture in baking dish and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.