That said, as I was thinking about it I figured it is still rather early in 2013, and so a post like this is still quite relevant, and most of all, allows for me to record and go over this past year's main events.
There it goes:
- Joho started piano in January and has progressed so well that as of next week he will be starting grade 2.
- Thanks to my accident around Christmas last year, we inherited a new car last January and we love it! Same model as the previous one, just newer.
- My hubby who got really sick (near death) back in 2008 and has been on medication since then (steroids and immune system suppressants), was told in December that he can start reducing his last med standing. The goal: to be off completely by December 2014. Praise GOD!
- I have developed an interest in apologetics which has led me to a lot of growth on the topic.
- This year also marked the first time I spent more than a day (2 weeks to be exact) away from my husband - as he had to go to CA for school. We all survived!
- This year was my first time at a drive-in watching movies. I really like it and this has become a family thing now. Watched The Hobbit on December 14 in the cold and all. Great time!
- Went to my first Christmas Cookie Exchange.
- Zach has just took off with his love of History, and has become quite an historian. I can hardly keep up.
- Zach has also started not seeing writing as such a bad enemy, which makes doing spelling much easier.
- Joho lost his first teeth (2).
- Over the year the boys enjoyed:
- playing volleyball, basketball and soccer
- A trip to Marineland, Montreal and to Ottawa
All in all we had a wonderful year filled with God's blessings! All glory to Him!
- camping and canoeing
- learning how to swim.
- numerous zoo trips